Seems like I missed last Monday's post and am 24 hours behind on this one as well! There certainly is a lot to be thankful for; as a matter of fact, there is so much that I haven't had time to post! Praise the Lord :)
- A little baby, whom the drs. said wouldn't make it to a live birth. They tried to get mama to "terminate" and promised she couldn't survive outside the womb. She was born *alive* and with good chances of survival! As a matter of fact, several of the things the drs. said were wrong are NOT there! Praise God for the opportunity to witness and pray for this miracle!
- TEN souls saved these past two Sunday services! TEN souls the devil cannot have!
- That God still speaks to His children - I know that for certain as I heard His voice so sweetly speak to me a week ago today. He gave peace and assurance about a very specific prayer request.
- I am so thankful that God really cares about the concerns of His children!
- The rain falling outside - I love the rain!
- Fall has arrived in New England. This is my favorite time of year - apples, cooler temps, the smell of wood stoves and pine. Mmmmm
- That my two youngest children are finally feeling better! They have had some GI issues, not related to any type of virus, for quite a while. I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel!
- For God's provision. He has promised to supply our need even though we will no longer have health insurance at the end of this month. God is quite capable of taking care of us!
- A sweet friend that has a servants heart. She took my three children (willingly and with a smile) this past week because there was a need....even though she has six of her own. Love you D :)
- That my puppy is feeling better. May seem silly but a week ago, we didn't think he would live through the night. The Lord knew we couldn't afford a vet and healed him...just for me....because He loves me. Ain't God good?!?
© Adorning Grace 2010