I cannot tell you what a blessing it was to me to come across the idea of "Multitude Monday" at Holy Experience. For several weeks now, the Lord has been speaking to my heart on the subject of gratefulness. It is so very easy to focus on the negative - the things I don't have, the frustrations in my life or those little frustrations that I seem to encounter each day. The truth is, if I'd simply stop and look around, I have so very much to be thankful for!
God has been so very good to me! I want to begin my personal journey to chronically one thousand gifts, beginning now.
- I am so very thankful for salvation by grace. I could never have earned God's free gift to me but I am full of gratitude for it.
- My husband, who has been a faithful provider and caretaker throughout our 18 years of marriage.
- Our three daughters...each of whom are a miracle from God. The doctors didn't predict we'd ever have children.
- My health. It's amazing how easily it is to take for granted!
- Cool evenings...fall is in the air. My favorite time of year!
- Friends. What a blessing to have like-minded friends to talk to!
- Fresh produce, straight from our garden.
- My eldest daughter who told me today that she was thankful that she had a fun mom :)
- A warm home to shelter us from the cold, wind, rain and snow!
- Homeschooling: I am so very, very thankful for the privilege to homeschool my children. There is no amount of money that could buy the moments we have together. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
© Adorning Grace 2010